Part of Ping’s work is a visual diary of her life, capturing moments and bringing out the best character in people with a sense of humor. She finds comics and cartooning as a relatable and fun way to tell a story about everyday life (and struggles) through her frankness and humor.
See a collection of (Tired) Newyorkers In The Subway
See Keeping Up with Piam (and Mikey) – a relationship comic
Commissioned works for Lisa Waltuch Studios. I designed, prototyped, and created original, personalized, commemorative portraits for clients, incorporating personal items obtained from clients–e.g. textiles, objects, photographs.
Learn more about the stories behind each piece here.
A project comes to life in the following 5 phases:
1. Consultation: A meeting in person or over the phone to discuss the nature of the project
2. Concept: Ideas are developed and materials and resources are researched. One or more concepts will be developed and introduced in a verbal and/or visual presentation.
3. Design: Design, schedule, budget are defined and included in a final presentation
4. Execution: The piece is created
5. Delivery and Installation: Shipping logistics are defined and the piece is delivered and installed on time
If you are interested in commissions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Commissions open! Price varies depending on complexity and size.
Here are few examples:
To order one, please visit my shop here