Keeping up with Piam (and Mikey) is a relatable, not-so-autobiographical-at-all-lol comic about an everyday life (and struggles) through Ping Hatta’s frankness and humor.
Commissioned works for Lisa Waltuch Studios. I designed, prototyped, and created original, personalized, commemorative portraits for clients, incorporating personal items obtained from clients–e.g. textiles, objects, photographs.
Learn more about the stories behind each piece here.
A project comes to life in the following 5 phases:
1. Consultation: A meeting in person or over the phone to discuss the nature of the project
2. Concept: Ideas are developed and materials and resources are researched. One or more concepts will be developed and introduced in a verbal and/or visual presentation.
3. Design: Design, schedule, budget are defined and included in a final presentation
4. Execution: The piece is created
5. Delivery and Installation: Shipping logistics are defined and the piece is delivered and installed on time
If you are interested in commissions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Commissions open! Please email me at email@example.com for more details. Payment in advance with PayPal. Price varies depending on complexity and size.
Here are few examples:
See upcoming events and exhibitions here.