Samples of characters I’ve designed for various brands, including my signature Cat Lady series.
Part of Ping’s work is a visual diary of her life, capturing moments and bringing out the best character in people with a sense of humor. She finds comics and cartooning as a relatable and fun way to tell a story about everyday life (and struggles) through her frankness and humor.
See a collection of (Tired) Newyorkers In The Subway
See Keeping Up with Piam (and Mikey) – a relationship comic
Commissioned works for Lisa Waltuch Studios. I designed, prototyped, and created original, personalized, commemorative portraits for clients, incorporating personal items obtained from clients–e.g. textiles, objects, photographs.
Learn more about the stories behind each piece here.
A project comes to life in the following 5 phases:
1. Consultation: A meeting in person or over the phone to discuss the nature of the project
2. Concept: Ideas are developed and materials and resources are researched. One or more concepts will be developed and introduced in a verbal and/or visual presentation.
3. Design: Design, schedule, budget are defined and included in a final presentation
4. Execution: The piece is created
5. Delivery and Installation: Shipping logistics are defined and the piece is delivered and installed on time
If you are interested in commissions, please email me at email@example.com
Commissions open! Price varies depending on complexity and size.
Here are few examples:
To order one, please visit my shop here
Ping Hatta. Studio – Fashion-theme greeting cards and illustrated paper goods made with recycled materials, TLC and humor in Queens, New York. We make cute cards that will make someone’s day and we make sexy snail mails to send smiles. :)
If you would like to carry Ping Hatta. Studio in your shop, see here.